500 Children were proceeded with Education Materials and 200 Children were enrolled.
From 2013 to 20 15 and from 2017-2019,we supported One hundred less village children in their Education both in South Africa and Ghana. In 2019 and 2020, We believe in empowering every child for and towards education. This we do by supplying them education materials and organizing educational programs for children who are yet to be enrolled into either Government or private schools. It is a special program that we Organize for both those who are not yet enrolled, in other to learn together with those who are already enrolled.
Early Childhood Development Education Empowerment.
We are currently working in collaboration with Nursery schools towards Early Childhood Development Education empowerment. that will Benefit, Students, Teachers, in Nursery Schools and the nursery school as a whole in our Communities. We are Currently Helping Angels Keepers and Kiddies care Center Nursery schools in various ways for Early Childhood Development Education. It is our aim that the Program will help to create a better future for all.
- Arts: Music and Movement.
- English Language Arts and Literacy.
- Technology and Engineering.
Any Nursery Schools who are Interested in his Program can contact us now.
Child Education Empowerment.
Project plan for children education
Child Education Sponsorship.
Compassion Soul Winners Outreach International believes in empowering every child for and towards education.
This is done by supplying education materials and organizing educational programs both online and offline for children who are enrolled in government or private schools and students struggling in their education due to the poverty family.
Compassion Soul Winners Outreach International believes that education is the best gift that you can give to valuable Children. Unfortunately, thousands of children face challenges in Africa due to poverty and the lack of resources.
We have helped hundreds of children in their Education both in Ghana and South Africa who are now doing well.
Why sponsoring children's education?
Sponsoring children's education gives them the chance to benefit from education like any other child in the world and gives them the chance to realize their God-given potentials in life.
- Sponsoring children's Education will help them to end a better future.
- Sponsoring children's education is a more extraordinary gift you can ever give to end a better future.
- Sponsoring children in their education will provide them with foresight for the right direction in life.
We believe that empowering children's education will help build a better family, a better community, Countryman, better Nations, and the world at large for all.
Current Children education and skills development programs areas follows:
Early childhood Development Education Center:
We are in the process of establishing Early Childhood Development Education Centre that will Benefit Nursery
Schools and Children in Kempton Park Community, Tambisa, Johannesburg and its surrounding area.
The Centre will help train teachers as well with our network to deliver a quality Education to students including IT
Technology training programs.
Our online learning program is Benefiting both students who are enrolled and those who are not yet enrolled.
It is Home Based Education support program that we have got United Nations Volunteers Tutors across the globe who are using South Africa Basic Curriculum teaching grade R to grade 8 students for free.
How ever some students finding it difficult to participate in this program effectively due to the lack of an internet Devise and Data.
FAQs - Child Education:
- Scope. Who is receiving support through this project? Where are they located?
The Centre will Benefit Nursery Schools that we are helping and those, will help. It will also Benefit teachers, Children and their Families. The location of the Centre is 53A Marauder Street, Rose field Kemp ton Park, Johannesburg, 1619
2. Are donations delivered in the Center?
Yes. All Donations in Cash will be donated to the Organization Bank account or will be donated to our payment processor platform. All Donations in Kind will be send to the Centre at 53A Marauder Street, Rose field Kempton Park, Johannesburg, 1619
- What kind of education is provided? Cultural, academic, religion?
We are currently Focusing on Early child hood Development Education as well as helping two nursery schools by providing wool ling Carpet Creating good environments for the students to study. We shall soon start Teachers Training programs that will help teachers in the area to deliver a quality Education to their students. The Kind of Education provided for the students are English, Mathematics, Computer science, Life skills History, Geography ect.
- What kind of donations are we seeking? School materials, books, large benefactors?
We need Funding to pay for the rent and teachers. We need Educations Materials, students books, Teachers books blackboards, desks, scholarship students van ect.
5. How are funds targeted? Enabling schools, paying teachers, buying desks / blackboards, scholarships?
The funds are drafted together by the finance group prior to distribution address the needs of the Centre and the 2 nursery Schools that we are helping.
6. Who is / are in charge of this program within the community?
Our Management Board working together with our Founder and CEO, Francis Asomaning,
Is our Services are Paid Services?: Yes until we get a full potential Sponsors or Donors our services need to be paid for that can enable us to Runs our Programs, activities and Projects Efficiency and effectively. How ever they are affordable.
Objectives Issues to address:
1, Funding to pay for the Rent for the Center.
2, Funding to pay teachers
6, students laptops
7, students Furniture's and blackboards.
8, School Van ,
Providing books for Teachers and talking with children and parents in Nursery schools
- Organizing Health care treatment events with health care institutions. Supporting the health and safety in our nursery Schools.
- Providing quality teacher training education programs with our network for teachers to deliver quality education for childhood Development education both online and offline.
- .Providing nutritional school feeding programs in nursery schools.
- .Providing nursery schools facilities.
- .Recruiting online Volunteers from Local and International Communities.
- Providing Bibles, emotional and spiritual support with counseling through Biblical-based teaching for Parents and caretakers.
- Recruiting offline and online Volunteers from Local and International Communities to help with their skills and knowledge.
- footer containers needed for classroom expansion.