500 Children were proceeded with Education Materials and 200 Children were enrolled.
From 2013 to 20 15 and from 2017-2019,we supported One hundred less village children in their Education both in South Africa and Ghana. In 2019 and 2020, we were in the process of Organizing Basic Computer skiil training for underprivileged Children, but unfortunately due to the Coronavirus Pandemic Challenge we hold on for a while. We believe in empowering every child for and towards education. This we do by supplying them education materials and organizing educational programs for children who are yet to be enrolled into either Government or private schools. It is a special program that we Organize for both those who are not yet enrolled, in other to learn together with those who are already enrolled.
Internet technology is playing a major role in the area of Human Development. It has become a system that the world cannot run away from it, especially in this Pandemic Challenge!
- Downloading files
- Discussion groups
- Interactive games
- Education and self-improvement
An Internet Technology is very useful and beneficial to all Kinds of Business Entities, Organizations, Churches and Institutions who use it to enhance their Businesses. CSWOI has found out that even though Billions of Children are facing Big Challenges in their Education due to the Pandemic Challenge. Some schools are closed, cannot operate due to the increase to the spread of the virus. Some Children from poor Homes have got no access to an Education which CSWOI has found out that it is not good situation at all. CSWOI has developed a plan for some of these Children.
We are connecting with various Internet Cafes and Families in Kempton Park and Tembisa Communities where some of these children will be taken to for computer skills training that will help the Children who are Mostly in need to acquire Computer Skills training online that will enable the Children to do self studies at home even if schools are closed.
Child Education Empowerment.
Project plan for children education
Child Education Sponsorship.
Compassion Soul Winners Outreach International believes in empowering every child for and towards education.
This is done by supplying education materials and organizing educational programs for children who are enrolled in government or private schools and students struggling in their education due to the poverty family.
Compassion Soul Winners Outreach International believes that education is the best gift that you can give to valuable Children. Unfortunately, thousands of children face challenges in Africa due to poverty and the lack of resources.
We have helped hundreds of children in their Education both in Ghana and South Africa who are now doing well.
Why sponsoring children's education?
Sponsoring children's education gives them the chance to benefit from education like any other child in the world and gives them the chance to realize their God-given potentials in life.
- Sponsoring children's Education will help them to end a better future.
- Sponsoring children's education is a more extraordinary gift you can ever give to end a better future.
- Sponsoring children in their education will provide them with foresight for the right direction in life.
We believe that empowering children's education will help build a better family, a better community, Countryman, better nations, and the world at large for all.
Current Children education programs areas follows:
1) We have adopted a crècheat Marikina Community where we provide Nutritional foodparcels for the kids to have a healthy diet and healthy living; however, we are stacked in this project due to the lack of funding. However, we do our best to help once in a while.
2) We have adopted 6 children that we are sponsoring their Education at the creche. However, we are stacked as well due to the lack of funding and resources.
We are currently about to start the Online Children Education program on coming Monday with United Nations Volunteers. Miss Yue Wu has been appointed as our education director, supported by Brother Syed to be uncharged of all online and offline education programs. We appreciate their genuine heart towards Child Education empowerment.
We aim to empower 50 Children in Education in 2021, both online and offline, with 36 children. We have 11 qualified teachers from UNV using South Africa Basic Education Curriculum to teach the kids online.
- Funding to pay for traveling costs of children to come and study online at the internet cafe.
- Funding to buy pens, pencils, and books for the kids to take notes during teaching.
- Funding to pay for the adopted 6 Children educational cost at the Creche offline
- Funding to compensate both online and offline volunteers and staff.
OBJECTIVES FOR CHILDREN EDUCATION
1) Helping them to reach a high level in their Education
2) Aiming to Establish an Early child Education Centre where kids will come and study for free or pay a little bit.
3) Working together with parents through counseling, word of hope for the entire Families transformation.
- To grow and learn with God.
- Towards United Nations Sustainable and Community development Goals.