Compassion Soul Winners Outreach International (CSWOI) was started by Francis Asomaning to Reaching the lost and the Destitute in Our Societies.
Francis is the Founder, President and the CEO of Compassion Soul Winners outreach International. Even the responsibilities of the Organization. He supervise volunteers, staff members and programs including policy building and Implementation. He is a Funds Raiser too for Our projects.
Compassion Soul Winners Outreach International (CSWOI) is a nonprofit making organization with the registration number (116-480) recognized by the Department of Social Development Pretoria South Africa and Public Benefit Organization with Reference number (930072959). It started in Ghana by Mr. Francis Asomaning, the president of CSWOI since 2008 in Ghana. The Organization extended its feathers to South Africa in 2012 and since then it has been operating both in Ghana and South Africa till date.
- Develop Strategic plan and goals that align with the organization’s mission, vision, and values
- Translate into a tactical plan, set measurable time sensitive goals for projects, and programs
- Create operational plans and develop a system for execution of goals
- Execute plans, put operational plans into action
- Monitor progress & maintain run reports analysis how plans are meeting tactical goals
- Network with business entities and individuals either through integration, partnership, employments, contract, driving sponsorship and donations based on agreements.
Reaching the Lost and the Destitute in our Societies.
Helping to Providing basic human needs in Holistic Approach.
Respect, humility, honesty, caring, agreement, hard work, accountability, transparency integrity, advanced care of impoverished
Activities towards Sustainable Development
Outreach, counselling, food parcels distribution, co-operation-sewing, Early Childhood Developing Education Programs. supply chain networking for social impact, export and import of general goods for social impact, freight forwarding business network for social impact, health care treatment, supplying education materials for social impact, individual farmers and youth, agriculture skills empowerment, entrepreneur skills empowerment network , accommodation support, to help create a better future for all.
CSWOI – Achievements:
- Women’s Empowerment:
- We have empowered over 500 women with various forms of business skills through business conferences, training and seminars there by increasing their rate of employ ability and relevance to job seekers while building for independence.
- We distributed food parcels to over 100 families especially during the peak of the Covid pandemic. Sixty-two Families were fed in every week from 2013 to 2015
- Previous Projects
- In pursuit of child education, we have provided educational materials and books to 500 children. This includes children most of whom are not currently enrolled into any form of formal education.
Francis believe that Vision and Mission will be given by the God of all Mankind, how ever it is people who will help to bring it into a reality. Francis and His team is Saying thank you all for what you have done.
We wish you shall be with us for a long way!
Early Childhood Education Empowerment Program-Helping to create a better future for all.
We are Currently in the process of working in collaboration with Nursery schools who believes in Early Childhood Development Education. This program will Benefit, Students, Teachers and the School as a whole in Nursery Schools in our Communities. We are Currently Helping Angels Keepers and Kiddies care Center Nursery schools in various ways for Early Childhood Development Education empowerment.
It is our aim that this program will help create a better future for children between the age of 0 – 13 Years.
Early Childhood Education Academics Support:
Computer skills, Mathematics, English, writing, Reading, Afrikaans, Life Skills, Digital Skills training and Accounting.
ARTS: Music and movements, English language, Arts and Literacy, Science, Graphic Design, Technology and Engineering.
CSWOI wants to work with other organizations, Companies, churches, businesses with an autonomous authority to involve other organizations who are Interested in holistically addressing social issues in our catchment areas .
CSWOI – Li censure:
- CSWOI is a non-governmental and non-profit organization registered with Reg. No 116-480 in 2013 and Registered as Public Benefit Organization with Reference number 930072959
- Led by Francis Asomaning
- All members complete various training programmed to ensure the success of the organization and the comfort, safety, and emotional support of all beneficiaries across the communities.
CSWOI – History:
- Founded in 2008 by Francis Asomaning, CSWOI began by helping in providing basic human needs for children in Ghana with Support of his team and Backers.
- The extension to Kemp ton Park in 2012 and Registered as NPO in South Africa in 2013 with Department of Social development and Registered with SARS as PBO .
- In 2009, CSWOI was registered for work as a NGO in Ghana and Registered in South Africa as NPO in 2013 and Currently Based in South Africa, operating both in South Africa and Ghana.
We once again Express our gratitude, Thanks Giving and appreciation to all the Backers who have done something to help our projects your work have become a memorial in the site of God and your selfless Contributions have helped transformed thousands of Destinies! By helping to alleviate poverty, reduce, Unemployment, Lack of Knowledge, crime, Immorality, Homeless and destitution in our Societies.
2022 Current Backers:
1, The Team of CSWOI: Helping in various ways
2, Francis Asomaning The Founder and the CEO of CSWOI: Helping with Funding, Creative Ideas and day to day Operation of the Organization Projects, activities and programs. Francis is actually a Funds Raiser with his Newark for all our Projects both n South Africa and Ghana.
3, UNV Team: Is helping with their Services to recruit Online Volunteers from around the world in helping with their skills and Knowledge.
4, UNV online Volunteers:
Some of the online volunteers are doing great work with their skills and knowledge.
5, Mr. Gregory the Founder and the CEO of Time Save Express is helping with an Office space where we are Operating from and also helping with an advice, the word of an encouragement and various ways.
6, Brother George Festus Blamoh, LAS, Country Director- Association For Life of Africa-Liberia:
Helping as an Ambassador of CSWOI to the United Nations, New York Designation, He is also Connected us with Shepherd for the Savior and working with him for outreach and Bible distributions. He is also helping with an advice, word of encouragements and even donated $100:00 last year for our General projects.
Shepherd for the Savior:
Shepherd for the Savoir is small Foundation, how ever with their selfless they have helped us with Bible grant to enabled us and Distributed 450 Bibles that have benefited 435 Families and also benefited 210 Children from Angels Keepers and Kiddies care Center nursery schools.
Helped with website Designed and free Hosting.
8, Tech soup South Africa:
Donated 5 Office bookshelves.
9, SABC Generation:
Donated Wool ling Carpet, 2 Chairs and cloths .
10, Social TV:
Mr. Samm, the Owner of Social TV and Social TV Team are Currently in the progress of helping with TV news and Publicity. They visited our Office and our Beneficiaries on last Tuesday for TV Interviews and Shootings which they may Publish it Soon.
Individuals are helping in various ways.
1, 450 Individuals Families in Kemp ton Park, Mari kana, Communities Landela, Community including Children, youth, Man, women and old age.
2, Angel Keepers Nursery School.
3, Kiddies Care Center Nursery School.
Companies, Organizations, Foundations, Financial Institutions, Churches, Individuals and all Kinds of Business Entities who believes in Social Impact!
counselling, Nutritional food parcels distribution, co-operation-sewing, supply chain networking for social impact, export and import of general goods for social impact, freight forwarding business network for social impact, health care treatment, supplying education materials for social impact, individual farmers and youth, agriculture skills empowerment, entrepreneur skills empowerment network, Establishing Early Childhood Development Education Center for Sustainable and community development
- 500 + Women were empowered and Made Independent.
- 100 + Families received food Parcels three times a week.
- 500 + Children were provided with education Materials.
- 62 Families were fed every week for 2 years.
- 200 people from 200 Families Received Free King James Bible.
OUR CURRENT PROJECTS:
- Free online Children Education Project
- Free Trauma Counseling both emotional and spiritual
- Free Individual farmers for Agriculture Skill Development
- Free Nutritional food Parcels Distribution program
- Offline and online Teacher training Program.
- Free Evangelism, social and economic solutions to our societies.
OUR CURRENT BENEFICIARIES:
1, 200 Families located at Green Marie, Mari kana, Kemp ton Park.
2, Angels Keepers nursery school located at Mari kana.
3, Kiddies care Center nursery school Kemp ton Park CDB.
30 children for online Home Based Education support.
Up coming Center Establishment.
CSWOI is in the process of establishing Early childhood Development Education Center. The Center will help improve our services to serve our Communities better.
The Center will be use for the following:
1, will be use as our Organization Head Office
2, will be use for Early Childhood Development Education programs for Children. subject will be treating are English Mathematics, Life skills, Afrikaans, Computer Skills, Science ect.
3, The Center will be use for Teachers training programs that will help teachers from various schools to deliver a quality education for their students.
4, The Center Will be use for Counseling.
We are also a UN Special Consultative Non-Governmental Organization with acre dictation from Ghana while Operating in United Nation System as an international, non-governmental organization.
Financial Years auditor Reports:
Since 2013, all financial years are audited with statement reports.